LivOn Telecare Service solution is an telecare, health, safety, security, and environment care system and a service platform that includes devices and software platform (TSP). The Base Unit has a cellullar, Zigbee and Bluetooth connectivity and acts as a central hub for a wide range of detector devices for Telecare such as activity detector, wearable help trigger, Glucose meter, pulsimeter, blood pressure meter, thermometer, weight scale and so on. We also have fire and gas Detectors for safety care and door sensors for security care. The TSP service platform utilizes family model and caregiver center model service platform. It contains a rule engine and analytical algorithms to prevent any potential emergency situations with alarm services through web & app for care organizations and family members.
The key features of LivOn TSP App:
- Emergency alarm & history
- Warning message regarding daily activity, fall warning alarm in the bathroom, sleeping warning alarm, going out, and house breaking alarm
- Daily, monthly and yearly activity, mobility, and health tracking
- Set personal daily life patterns and long term absence to provide individual customizable services
- Modify registered members information and Base Unit setting
- Register family and friends who you love and who want to take care of you
* This app works for family member.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Livon is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
Livon (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 28.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.